Thursday 6 November 2014

A Month of Madness

This past month has been insane, some ups and downs and very little time to update my blog here!

So what fundraising antics have I been up to? Well I successfully ran the York Marathon and I have the medal to prove it! It was the Sheffield TENTENTEN the following weekend and I was feeling well and recovered enough to run it until the day before when I had the most stupid accident and tore an intercostal muscle making breathing, never mind running, very painful...

I finished the gorgeous cheeky charity calendar in association with Sarah's Florist which is currently at the printers...


...and to fill one of the gaps I shot another calendar just with the doggies (which sold out in a day!) so I think I'll be doing another run of these very soon.


I've also had the charity Christmas cards back and they are now on sale at the 2 Rain Rescue Charity Shops and will be available on here next week...

Sadly however the Charity Fashion Show that I was organising for next weekend had to be cancelled due to low ticket sales which I'm pretty gutted about, but hey ho, you can't win em all!

Shelley
x

ps. enormous thanks to the ladies that re-donated half their ticket costs after they received the cancellation notice and refund, lovely lovely people :)


No comments:

Post a Comment