Thursday 22 January 2015

January Blues

It's January, I'm half way through my year and this is where I'm at. I've lost 3 of my initial planned events for various reasons so I have a few gaps and the remaining 12 things on my list include some of the biggest challenges... Problem is, I'm running out of time, my business is taking off and I have so many bookings this coming year that fitting scheduled events in is getting impossible and it's looking less ad less likely that I'll be able to tackle the coast to coast before June which makes me pretty sad...

So I'm looking for 2 new events and one that's been suggested to me is the Sheffield round walk which I'm looking into

In the run up to my 2 upcoming half marathons (Sheffield half marathon on 12th April and Leeds half marathon on 10th May) I'll be squeezing in some park runs over the coming weeks and I'm looking at cramming in a tough mudder somewhere too.

Next on the to do list however is a creative illustration project, watch this space
x

No comments:

Post a Comment